- the average number of days on the market is 73.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 7301 Pimmit Ct.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 1926 Cherri Dr.
- 7301 Pimmit Ct is currently listed for $1,499,900.
- What's the average days on market in your place?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Pimmit Hills
Nicely updated and finished rambler in Pimmit Hills. Freshly painted, new carpet updated baths. Finished basement with a 2nd full bath, charming wet bar and family room, plus a den/study and a roomy storage area. All this plus a carport and on a cul-de-sac! SOLD!
"As is "Corner Lot, White Picket fence welcomes you to this charming Falls Church home.Best location close to Tyson, Inside Beltway Minutes to Metro.Showing Saturday Sunday all day showing wk days only evening after 6 P.M.. Call tenant 703-975-2553 or agent for appointment. SOLD!
Look no further to invest in this amazing property located near Tyson's Corner, McLean, Toll Rd, I-66 and so much more. This property needs love that can be fully renovated or build your own. SOLD!
LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION. This house is a perfect starter home with an option to extend. Move in ready condition!! Everything is fairly new and well taken care of!!Great 1/4 acre flat lot with highly desired location!!3 bedroom with 1.5 bath. Close to metro and shopping center, mall.... SOLD!
NEW REDUCED PRICE - SEE COMPS!!! SPACIOUS 4000 Sq ft newly renovated home on HUGE 1/3 ACRE CORNER lot in the up-and-coming Pimmitt Hills Neighborhood. This home is a commuters dream: close to the metro, shops, grocery stores, restaurants, Tysons Corner, Downtown Falls Church and 66/495 and 30 minutes from Washington DC! There~s a ton of possibilities without the price tag and plenty of room for changes or additions. See attachment for additional details/features. 5 bedrooms * 4 bathrooms * a NEVER BEEN USED Gourmet kitchen with Quartz counters/custom 42 inch cabinets and stainless steel appliances and custom tile/backsplash * hardwood floors on the main and upper level * tons of storage inside and outside the home * Commercial 4 Garage with it's own heating/cooling & a mechanic's pit with fan to keep out fumes for any car enthusiasts out there - the garage has everything you need including a custom hoist, wash basin, steel shelving and so much more * Wrap around porch * 2 balconies * 3 of the 5 bedrooms are EXTRA LARGE (2 have their own bathrooms) * Upstairs and downstairs FAMILY ROOMS * LARGE WALKIN CLOSETS * Secret, fire-proof room for valuables * Yard with custom stone waterfall, stone fireplace * completely wired with interior and exterior lighting, motion detectors and its own security system * DUAL ZONED Heating/Cooling with Humidifier and Air Cleaner SOLD!
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of detached homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer