I'd like to talk about a top agent.
I think 8746 Brook Rd is a very interesting detached home in Northern Virginia . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
I'd like to chat about your essentials so that you can realistically resolve whether buying a 6-bedroom detached home in McLean, Virginia is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
How many bathrooms do you need? 8746 Brook Rd has 8. What about half-baths? 8746 Brook Rd has 0.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront detached home?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How important is it that you stay in 22102? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Woodside Estates is natural gas.
- Homes around 8746 Brook Rd were built around 2004. Does the age of the detached home matter to you?
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
priced between $2,760,000 to $2,810,000
|Great Falls||1 Active|
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty. in 22102?”]We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
$2,695,000 : 1544 Forest Villa Ln, McLean 22101
5 beds, 5 full, 3 half baths
Living area: 7,508 sq. ft.
Year built: 2020
Days on Market: 14
$2,699,000 : 932 Dead Run Dr, McLean 22101
7 beds, 7 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 9,343 sq. ft.
Year built: 2019
Days on Market: 19