- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 939 S Scott St #1.
- the least expensive home on the market is 939 S Scott St #1.
- 939 S Scott St #1 is currently listed for $514,500.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what units have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Penrose
Offers due on Monday 10/14 at 4pm. Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial on a quiet street in South Arlington! This charming home features refinished hardwood floors throughout, a formal living room, formal dining room and a brand ... [Read more]SOLD!
Reduced! Unique 6 bedroom/ 3.5 bath colonial with a 1-car attached garage in historic Penrose. Approximately 3000 SF on 3 finished levels. Must see the 3 sunrooms and 2 decks. Kitchen with peninsula breakfast bar, opens to family room with ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.