Are you a detached home seller with a place that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Near Clifton:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 5698-A Colchester Rd.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5698-A Colchester Rd.
- 5698-A Colchester Rd is currently listed for $1,599,000.
A dwelling that's seen very little activity when asking for months can be mystery, but a mystery we can solve. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the detached homes priced similarly?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are some reasons homes in Clifton, Virginia will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your dwelling in Near Clifton? If so, it's advisable to compare what properties close to your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a owner an idea what the seller's own detached home will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.