Are you a home seller with a place similar to 6635 Langdon Ct in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Ruckers Langley:
- the average number of days on the market is 52.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 6635 Langdon Ct.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 6635 Langdon Ct.
- 6635 Langdon Ct is currently listed for $1,099,000.
If your abode has been asking for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Ruckers Langley
Here are a number of reasons places similar to 6635 Langdon Ct in McLean will sometimes have no traffic:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your residence in Ruckers Langley? If so, it's judicious to see what properties beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a seller an idea what the seller's own detached home will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your residence. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached home's market value.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.