Are you a property seller with a dwelling similar to 2890 Hibbard St in Oakton that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Grays Oakton:
- the average number of days on the market is 45.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 2890 Hibbard St.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 2890 Hibbard St.
- 2890 Hibbard St is currently listed for $1,469,900.
A property that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Grays Oakton
Here are various reasons properties similar to 2890 Hibbard St in Fairfax County will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a number of detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Grays Oakton? If so, it's sensible to take into account what properties have sold at Grays Oakton in 22124 in Fairfax County. That can give a detached home seller a starting point for determining your $1,469,900 5-bedroom property's value. Call Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’d like to make the world a better place, one day at a time.