- Do you want a basement? almost two thirds of the detached homes in this neighborhood have a basement.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do public schools matter to you? 5409 Glenallen St is served by North Springfield Elementary School and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 5409 Glenallen St were built around 1956. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
What Subdivisions In Springfield Have Similarly Priced Homes?
priced between $470,000 to $520,000
|North Springfield||4 Active|
|Newington Forest||2 Active|
|Edsall Park||2 Active|
|The Timbers||1 Active|
|Glenwood Manor||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Rolling Forest||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22151 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
finished area between 1,435 sq. ft. to 1,586 sq. ft.
|North Springfield||2 Active|
$489,888 : 8921 Grandstaff Ct, Springfield 22153
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,152 sq. ft.
Year built: 1980
Days on Market: 1
$517,750 : 5900 Boston Dr, Falls Church 22041
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,508 sq. ft.
Year built: 1956
Days on Market: 2