Do you have a home in 22309 in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Mount Vernon Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 9227 Allwood Dr.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 9227 Allwood Dr.
- 9227 Allwood Dr is currently listed for $575,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a friendly Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- What kind of feedback is your place of residence getting?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are several reasons homes similar to 9227 Allwood Dr in Fairfax County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your abode in Mount Vernon Park, it's prudent to learn more about what detached homes have sold at Mount Vernon Park in 22309 in Alexandria. That can give a detached home seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom Split Level-style place's value. Talk to Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.