Rentals in 22314
- $2,000: 1734 W Abingdon Dr #201, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potowmack Crossing | Comparables |
- $2,950: 576 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $1,750: 1441 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $3,750: 415 Queen St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $1,795: 220 N St Asaph St #4, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $2,300: 108 Roberts Ln #200, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Fort Ellsworth | Comparables |
- $3,050: 525 Fayette # St N #416, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Henry | Comparables |
- $5,000: 458 S Union St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Harborside | Comparables |
- $3,200: 506 S Columbus St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $2,150: 1608 Boyle St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Baggett Tract | Comparables |
If you need an agent contact Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty always says, “Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.” Finding a rental is not always easy. Depending on occupancy rates in a particular area, it actually might be quite difficult to find available rentals that are also within your price range and meet all of your pre-determined requirements. However, even in areas where there is not a great deal of competition for the available rentals, renters may still have some difficulty finding the perfect home.
Figure Out Your Needs
The first step of any rental search should begin with the potential renter carefully identifying all of his/her needs in a home. This list of needs will be different for every renter. While some renters are simply looking for a place to eat, bathe and sleep other renters may be looking for a living space that will serve a number of purposes including working, entertaining and participating in leisure activities or hobbies. Do you need to be close to the Metro? Do you want granite counters? Do you need a washer and dryer in the unit? What is your budget?
It is important to prioritize your needs and distinguish between needs and wants because you will probably have to compromise.
Use Our Website
Once a renter has a good idea of the basic features he or she needs in a rental, it is time to use our website to identify neighborhoods, condos, and properties. This research will give the renter an idea of the types of properties available for rent in Northern Virginia. Many people are shocked by the prices and what is actually available.
Get Our Recommendations
Renters may also help themselves in their search for a rental by seeking recommendations from a rental agent. Our agents know the area and know the market. Once you have identified your needs and wants, we can probably take you directly to your best option. [Read more about rental agents.]
Which Zip codes in Alexandria have similarly priced rental homes on the market?
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.