Nesbitt doesn't “sell” rental properties. We market rentals to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to find a solid renter.
The majority of renters spot rental properties through a combination of:
- scoping out the features and appearance of rental properties when they learn a bit more about them
- researching info and pictures on the Internet
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also gets renters through:
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- government organizations
- State Department bulletin boards
- Military Housing Office
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- Our Website – Our small operation has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver information on rental properties to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the Washington DC. Our rental townhouses are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Referrals – Our small operation regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our renters, and from other Realtors in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt already cares for landlords in Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage investment townhouse in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in the Commonwealth. .
We have these necessary affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home. I care about my clients.