Here's some real estate options curated by Stuart Nesbitt specifically for home hunters searching for a mid-market place in Annandale.
The first on the line-up is a mid-sized 4-bedroom residence at Broyhill Crest in 22003 in Annandale.
- 7220 Murray Ln is located at Broyhill Crest in the 22003 ZIP code.
- Detached Homes in this community were built around 1951.
- The places in this community are brick traditionals with an average of 1,353 sqft of living space.
- The median age of detached homes in Broyhill Crest is 69 years of age.
- The subject property has been listed 14 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 82
- The community is served by Mason Crest Elementary School, and Falls Church High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Renovated. New Kitchen, Bathrooms, Paint, Windows, Flooring, Granite Countertops, Recess lights, Cabinets and much More. Convinielty located inside the Beltway, Close to major highways, Shopping Malls. A Must See! [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Broyhill Crest||2 Active|
|Sleepy Hollow Woods||1 Active|
Stuart Nesbitt's List For Buyers Investing Roughly $599,000
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.