Do you have a property similar to 8388 Merrifield Cinema Dr #26 in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Mosaic At Merrifield:
- the average number of days on the market is 51.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3004 Eskridge Rd #2.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 2973 Stella Blue Ln.
- 8388 Merrifield Cinema Dr #26 is currently listed for $957,535.
A place that's seen very little activity when listed for sale for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Mosaic At Merrifield
Here are some reasons properties similar to 8388 Merrifield Cinema Dr #26 in Merrifield will sometimes have no buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your place in Mosaic At Merrifield? If so, it's advisable to know what townhouses have sold at Mosaic At Merrifield in Merrifield. That can give a townhouse seller a starting point for determining your newly-built place's value. Call Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.