- the average number of days on the market is 40.
- the most expensive home on the market is 11696 Fox Glen Dr.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 11696 Fox Glen Dr.
- 11696 Fox Glen Dr is currently listed for $874,900.
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- Is the price right?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Foxvale
With a serene setting this lovely home is located in the upscale Oakton neighborhood of Foxvale. Just minutes away from Vienna, Reston and Fair Oaks but resting quietly among lush landscaping, mature trees and delightful garden spaces. Large windows and French doors create an airy open feel for this home which features custom millwork and moldings, built in cabinetry and heart of pine flooring. The peaceful grounds provide the perfect backdrop for many of the rooms which include an elegant living room, casual family room with fireplace and graceful dining room. Open and bright with skylights and French doors the kitchen will inspire your culinary creativity. It features granite counters, a mahogany prep island with veggie sink, two refrigerator drawers, and high-end appliances, including a Dacor stove. The owner~s suite features a 13X10 closet and bath with dual sinks and walk-in shower. Overnight guests will appreciate the privacy of the guest suite with its own living space and bath. The outdoor living area is highlighted by an inviting self-cleaning salt water pool and an extensive stone patio perfect for al fresco dining, large or intimate gatherings, or simply enjoying the solace and comfort of this graceful home. SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detached homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.