Do you have a detached home similar to 6196 Adeline Ct in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Hastings Estates:
- the average number of days on the market is 19.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 6196 Adeline Ct.
- the least expensive home on the market is 6196 Adeline Ct.
- 6196 Adeline Ct is currently listed for $1,950,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place of residence isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Hastings Estates
$1,675,000 – 6193 Adeline Ct SOLD!
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,588 sqft
Year built: 2012
Let me tell you a story about myself. I am a stunning Craftsman Style home built in 2012 by … [Read more]
Here are collected reasons homes will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a detached home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Many residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your place in Hastings Estates? If so, it's advisable to see what detached homes have sold for in the surrounding area. Those properties can give a real estate seller an idea of the list price for your 6-bedroom 5-baths detached home. Email Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your place. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached home's market value.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.