Do you have a home similar to 3410 Hill St in Fairfax that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Fairfax Acres:
- the average number of days on the market is 67.
- the most expensive home on the market is 10720 Spruce St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 3410 Hill St.
- 3410 Hill St is currently listed for $589,000.
If your abode has been advertised for sale for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your detached home getting?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Fairfax Acres
Big price drop! Lowest priced detached home with basement in entire zip code*** Solidly built four sided brick home situated on a large half acre lot. This three bedroom, two full bath home has many recent updates. Recent remodeled kitchen including new cabinets, granite counter tops, imported tile flooring and professional grade stainless steel appliances. Newer windows throughout and a brand new, energy efficient HVAC that replaces the oil heat that is prevalent in the neighborhood. Home also boasts a large sun room addition with tons of natural light, attached garage and a huge driveway to park up to eight cars. Full unfinished basement with high ceilings and full bath awaits finishing. Overall, home is in good condition but could use some additional touch ups. Priced accordingly and under comparable homes.
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 3410 Hill St in the City of Fairfax will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Fairfax Acres, it's sensible to learn more about what detached homes have sold at Fairfax Acres in 22030 in Fairfax. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your $589,000 4-bedroom dwelling's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our small business gets big results.