Are you a home seller with a detached home similar to 7657 Long Pine Dr in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in North Springfield:
- the average number of days on the market is 56.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 7657 Long Pine Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5409 Glenallen St.
- 7657 Long Pine Dr is currently listed for $534,888.
A residence that's seen very little activity when on the market for months can be frightening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At North Springfield
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 7657 Long Pine Dr in Springfield will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your property in North Springfield, it's judicious to investigate what detached homes have sold at North Springfield in Northern Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $534,888 4-bedroom 3-baths detached home's value. Call Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.