Are you a real estate seller with a residence that won't sell?
Did you know that in 1600 Prince Street:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 1600 Prince St #609.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 1600 Prince St #609.
- 1600 Prince St #609 is currently listed for $395,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your property isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At 1600 Prince Street
Rarely available and one of the largest units in the 1600 Prince Street Condo;1635 sq ft of sun drenched ambience, gleaming hardwood floors, upgraded kitchen and baths; white cabinetry w/new SS appliances; granite counters; huge closets; tons of extra storage; custom built-ins galore; 2 large bedrooms/2 full baths with a den/study; private secure building with 1 garage space and extra storage; steps to Whole Foods, Table Talk, Laporta’s, CVS and the King Street Metro. This unit is Awesome!
Here are some reasons penthouses similar to 1600 Prince St #609 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your penthouse in 1600 Prince Street? If so, it's judicious to really consider what homes have sold at 1600 Prince Street in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom penthouse's value. Talk to Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.