- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 1600 Prince St #609.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 1600 Prince St #609.
- 1600 Prince St #609 is currently listed for $395,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At 1600 Prince Street
Rarely available and one of the largest units in the 1600 Prince Street Condo;1635 sq ft of sun drenched ambience, gleaming hardwood floors, upgraded kitchen and baths; white cabinetry w/new SS appliances; granite counters; huge closets; tons of extra storage; custom built-ins galore; 2 large bedrooms/2 full baths with a den/study; private secure building with 1 garage space and extra storage; steps to Whole Foods, Table Talk, Laporta's, CVS and the King Street Metro. This unit is Awesome! SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.