Stuart Nesbitt is local real estate professional and I work hard everyday in and around Northern Virginia.
I see a lot to like about 626 S Saint Asaph St and I’d love to recommend it to you, but I can’t. That’s because this intriguing2-bedroom Colonial, Traditional, Farmhouse/National Folk-style duplex in the City of Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Nesbitt Realty’s goal as Realtors is to help you think about your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what’s important to you.
It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- Is the transportation network important to you? airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront duplex?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
- Do you need a handicap accessible property? Do you like steps?
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
$960,000 : 211 E Raymond Ave, Alexandria 22301
6 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,940 sqft
Year built: 1930
Days on Market: 3
$910,000 : 418 N Patrick St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,695 sqft
Year built: 1902
Days on Market: 5
$925,000 : 688 S Columbus St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,031 sqft
Year built: 1979
Days on Market: 12
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate expectations in Alexandria.