I'd like to talk about a solid agent I know. Alain Clerinx's desire is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I like 1006 Cameron St. This dwelling in Northern Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My dream in this real estate remark is to help you learn your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria? There are many options to think about. For example:
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like colonial detached homes, you'll love the place around 1006 Cameron St.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1006 Cameron St is a 4-bedroom detached home.
- Do you need a garage? almost one quarter of the detached homes in this section have a garage.
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals.
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
$1,580,000 : 715 S Lee St #1/2, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,536 sqft
Year built: 1880
Days on Market: 5
$1,650,000 : 116 Queen St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,745 sqft
Year built: 1998
Days on Market: 6
$1,649,000 : 206 N Royal St, Alexandria 22314
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,027 sqft
Year built: 1840
Days on Market: 89
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements? If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.