Do you have a detached home in Alexandria that isn’t getting any action?
Did you know that in Liberty Row:
- the average number of days on the market is 366.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 1011 N Washington St.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1011 N Washington St.
- 1011 N Washington St is currently listed for $2,750,000.
For some home sellers, a detached home that won’t sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- What’s the average days on market in your community?
Recently Sold At Liberty Row
Here are some reasons properties will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a few detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your place of residence in Liberty Row? If so, it’s recommended to think about what homes have sold for in the surrounding place. Those homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for your millennial 4-bedroom place. Phone Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty’s plan to market your detached home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your detached home’s market value.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.