Do you have a unit similar to 400 Madison St #2004 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Alexandria House:
- the average number of days on the market is 63.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 400 Madison St #1306.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 400 Madison St #402.
- 400 Madison St #2004 is currently listed for $805,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Alexandria House
$985,000 : 400 Madison St #1508, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2020-10-30
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,499 sqft
Year built: 1975
$499,000 : 400 Madison St #305, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2020-09-30
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 777 sqft
Year built: 1975
Here are some reasons residences will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your home in Alexandria House? If so, it's appropriate to find out about what units have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those homes can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your 2-bedroom Unit/Flat-style unit. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?