leasing end unit townhouses is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
The majority of renters discover places through a combination of:
- examining the presentation of rental properties when they visit them
- perusing information from the Internet
In addition to tenants finding us, Our tiny business also discovers tenants through:
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- government organizations
- Internet web searches
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental end unit townhouses lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Rent Prep – The outstanding properties, priced well, will not lease swiftly if they are not in best choice of condition. Properties must show well to rent quickly . Your well-informed Nesbitt Realty real estate professional makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Expert Pricing – Even the intriguing residences do not lease or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your fine Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your rental is priced according to market conditions.
Nesbitt already works for landlords in 22314 in the City of Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our tiny business fully authorized to manage rental property in the Commonwealth, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
Nesbitt Realty & Management has these vital associations and memberships:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau