Do you have a home similar to 634 S Columbus St in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Washington Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 42.
- the most expensive property on the market is 634 S Columbus St.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 634 S Columbus St.
- 634 S Columbus St is currently listed for $650,000.
If your home has been listed for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Washington Square
Here are a couple of reasons homes similar to 634 S Columbus St in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few interior row/townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Most properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your interior row/townhouse in Washington Square? If so, it's prudent to see what residences have sold at Washington Square in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $650,000 2-bedroom 2-baths traditionals-style home's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.