- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Alexandria is natural gas.
- Do you need a garage? few of the end unit townhouses in this place have a garage.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront residence?
- Do public schools matter to you? 323 N Pitt St is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools and .
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||6 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||6 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||4 Active|
$1,449,900 : 611 Second, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,435 sqft
Year built: 2020
Days on Market: 20
$1,350,000 : 200 S Fairfax St #16, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,372 sqft
Year built: 1790
Days on Market: 43