Stuart Nesbitt is a full-time, remarkable Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria. 1020 Prince St is an amazing place of residence in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's pause to settle your desires so that you can realistically work out whether buying a small dwelling in Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this area is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront detached home?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town is electric.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly Sized Homes?