Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite real estate agents.
321 S Saint Asaph St is a delightful home, but it's not for every buyer.
There are so many questions to ask yourself.
Can you afford $1,629,000? Or is your budget closer to $1,547,550? If you can afford $1,710,450, should you pay $1,710,450?
- What style of property do you prefer? If you like traditional end unit townhouses, you'll love the neighborhood around 321 S Saint Asaph St.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- The highest priced end unit townhouse in the neighborhood is listed for $3,595,000. Do you know if 321 S Saint Asaph St is a good value?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Old Town||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Old Town Alexandria||3 Active|
|Old Town||2 Active|
|None Available||2 Active|
|The Oronoco||1 Active|
|The Towns At Abingdon Place||1 Active|
|Potomac Greens||1 Active|
$1,595,900 : 508 & 506 N Washington St, Alexandria 22314
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,464 sqft
Year built: 1892
Days on Market: 39
$1,599,000 : 725 Timber Branch Dr, Alexandria 22302
5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,512 sqft
Year built: 1930
Days on Market: 90
$1,695,000 : 810 Enderby Dr, Alexandria 22302
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,485 sqft
Year built: 1938
Days on Market: 138
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!