Are you a owner with a place in Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 79.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 225 Strand St #505.
- the least expensive home on the market is 504 Bashford Ln #3123.
- 504 Bashford Ln #3123 is currently listed for $289,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your abode isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Old Town
Here are curated reasons homes in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: several homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Old Town? If so, it's appropriate to really consider what homes have sold for in the local enclave. Those units can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your $289,900 1-bedroom residence. Phone Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.