Are you a homeowner with a home similar to 605 S Columbus St in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Arch Hall:
- the average number of days on the market is 27.
- the most expensive property on the market is 623 S Columbus St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 605 S Columbus St.
- 605 S Columbus St is currently listed for $615,000.
If your residence has been for sale for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what end unit townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Arch Hall
Impeccably remodeled in 2018, this sophisticated townhouse-style condo makes you feel as if you?ve stepped right into a Parisian home – and as the perfect Old Town pied-a-terre, this is as turn-key as it gets. The professionally designed kitchen was opened and renovated – complete with Shaker style cabinetry, Bosch stainless appliances, quartz counters and a farmhouse apron sink. With an open-concept main floor, entertaining is a breeze. Gorgeous light streams through the back wall of windows – and the enclosed private patio is as perfect on a summer day as the wood burning fireplace is on a cozy winter night. Upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms, with the owner’s suite encompassing the whole second floor, including custom built in closets and a dreamy en-suite bath with separate soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower. Looking for the perfect perch to zoom from home? The second bedroom has a lovely office nook far from the living space for a great separation of space. Arch Hall is a beautiful gated townhouse-style condo community with meandering brick paths, mature landscaping, common outdoor seating areas, bike storage and off-street parking for 3. The King Street metro and Whole Foods are just a mile away, and Balducci’s is only a block down. Bakeries, coffee shops, shopping and restaurants are an easy stroll, and the river, parks and GW trail lends a great dose of nature for an active lifestyle. What more could you want? Come, enjoy and rest easy, you’re home! ***Offers, if any, kindly requested by 10am Tuesday***
Here are several reasons properties in 22314 will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your end unit townhouse in Arch Hall, it's sensible to know what end unit townhouses have sold at Arch Hall in 22314. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your property's value. Talk to Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your end unit townhouse's value. Alan Clerinx can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.