- the average number of days on the market is 27.
- the most expensive property on the market is 623 S Columbus St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 605 S Columbus St.
- 605 S Columbus St is currently listed for $615,000.
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what end unit townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Arch Hall
Impeccably remodeled in 2018, this sophisticated townhouse-style condo makes you feel as if you?ve stepped right into a Parisian home - and as the perfect Old Town pied-a-terre, this is as turn-key as it gets. The professionally designed kitchen was opened and renovated - complete with Shaker style cabinetry, Bosch stainless appliances, quartz counters and a farmhouse apron sink. With an open-concept main floor, entertaining is a breeze. Gorgeous light streams through the back wall of windows - and the enclosed private patio is as perfect on a summer day as the wood burning fireplace is on a cozy winter night. Upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms, with the owner's suite encompassing the whole second floor, including custom built in closets and a dreamy en-suite bath with separate soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower. Looking for the perfect perch to zoom from home? The second bedroom has a lovely office nook far from the living space for a great separation of space. Arch Hall is a beautiful gated townhouse-style condo community with meandering brick paths, mature landscaping, common outdoor seating areas, bike storage and off-street parking for 3. The King Street metro and Whole Foods are just a mile away, and Balducci's is only a block down. Bakeries, coffee shops, shopping and restaurants are an easy stroll, and the river, parks and GW trail lends a great dose of nature for an active lifestyle. What more could you want? Come, enjoy and rest easy, you're home! ***Offers, if any, kindly requested by 10am Tuesday*** SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.