- the average number of days on the market is 80.
- the most expensive home on the market is 225 Strand St #505.
- the least expensive home on the market is 504 Bashford Ln #3123.
- 611 Queen St is currently listed for $1,985,000.
- Is the price right?
- Is your duplex listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Old Town
$2,195,000 - 511 S Lee St SOLD!
5 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 3,759 sqft
Year built: 1850
Overlooking Windmill Hill Park on one of Old Town's most sought-after blocks, this 5-bedroom ... [Read more]
$999,900 - 124 N Payne St SOLD!
2 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,388 sqft
Year built: 1875
Striking and recently remodeled 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1875 Old Town row home combines elegant ... [Read more]
$849,900 - 207 S West St SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,750 sqft
Year built: 1979
Prime Old Town Alexandria location, close to King Street and Metro Station, and recently ... [Read more]
- Odor — Most duplexes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some duplexes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?