Are you a real estate seller with a home similar to 611 Queen St in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 80.
- the most expensive home on the market is 225 Strand St #505.
- the least expensive home on the market is 504 Bashford Ln #3123.
- 611 Queen St is currently listed for $1,985,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Is your duplex listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Old Town
$2,195,000 – 511 S Lee St SOLD!
5 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 3,759 sqft
Year built: 1850
Overlooking Windmill Hill Park on one of Old Town’s most sought-after blocks, this 5-bedroom … [Read more]
$999,900 – 124 N Payne St SOLD!
2 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,388 sqft
Year built: 1875
Striking and recently remodeled 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1875 Old Town row home combines elegant … [Read more]
$849,900 – 207 S West St SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,750 sqft
Year built: 1979
Prime Old Town Alexandria location, close to King Street and Metro Station, and recently … [Read more]
Here are a number of reasons duplexes will sometimes have no offers:
- Odor — Most duplexes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some duplexes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in Old Town, it's sensible to investigate what residences have sold at Old Town in Northern Virginia. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $1,985,000 4-bedroom residence's value. Contact Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.