Are you a property seller with a home similar to 907 Princess St in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Parker Gray:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 907 Princess St.
- the least expensive duplex on the market is 907 Princess St.
- 907 Princess St is currently listed for $449,500.
For curated home sellers, a residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your place?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Parker Gray
Here are several reasons places similar to 907 Princess St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older duplexes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Most duplexes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your home in Parker Gray? If so, it's prudent to see what duplexes have sold at Parker Gray in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 19th-century duplex's value. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about Julie Nesbitt's plan to market your duplex. Julie Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.