708 S Pitt St is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $1,125,000 interior row/townhouse in 22314. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you want a basement? all of the interior row/townhouses in this neighborhood have a basement.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you want the most expensive interior row/townhouse in the neighborhood, like 210 Jefferson St or do you prefer the least expensive property like 708 S Pitt St.
- Do you need a garage? none of the interior row/townhouses in this enclave have a garage.
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
|Falls Church||1 Active|
|Oak Hill||1 Active|
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs? in the City of Alexandria?”]
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22314?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in 22314
$1,149,000 : 3502 Halcyon Dr, Alexandria 22305
4 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,797 sqft
Year built: 1949
Days on Market: 6
$1,075,000 : 308 S Columbus St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,409 sqft
Year built: 1981
Days on Market: 19
$1,075,000 : 400 Madison St #1306, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,800 sqft
Year built: 1975
Days on Market: 59
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?