Are you a real estate seller with a property similar to 811 Jefferson St in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 100.
- the most expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 225 Strand St #505.
- the least expensive home on the market is 706 Prince St #12.
- 811 Jefferson St is currently listed for $675,000.
If your residence has been available for months with no real buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Old Town
Here are a number of reasons interior row/townhouses will sometimes have no traffic:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a interior row/townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Old Town? If so, it's intelligent to compare what interior row/townhouses have sold for in the surrounding section. Those homes can give a owner an idea of the list price for your $675,000 2-bedroom 2-baths property. Phone Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your interior row/townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.