Are you a end unit townhouse seller with a property lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Old Town Greens:
- the average number of days on the market is 27.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 708 Catts Tavern Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1607 Potomac Greens Dr #A.
- 708 Catts Tavern Dr is currently listed for $895,000.
For various sellers, a place that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town Greens
Here are collected reasons properties will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your property in Old Town Greens? If so, it's appropriate to think about what end unit townhouses have sold at Old Town Greens in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $895,000 dwelling's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.