- the average number of days on the market is 137.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 10 Bakers Walk #Residence 3.202.
- 310 Strand St #Residence 2.201 is currently listed for $1,675,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
$4,295,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$3,695,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$2,595,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
$5,095,000 at Robinson Landing SOLD!
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?