Do you have a dwelling similar to 310 Strand St #Residence 2.201 in Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 137.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 10 Bakers Walk #Residence 3.202.
- 310 Strand St #Residence 2.201 is currently listed for $1,675,000.
For several homeowners, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are some reasons places similar to 310 Strand St #Residence 2.201 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your abode in Robinson Landing? If so, it's appropriate to investigate what homes have sold at Robinson Landing in Northern Virginia. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your Transitional, Contemporary home's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.