I'd like to talk about a reliable agent I know named Invalid Random List Name.
1205 N Pitt St #1b is a great residence, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's take a moment to resolve your essentials so that you can realistically think through whether
buying a $349,000 1-bedroom home in 22314 is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a home in Alexandria?
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Canal Place
- How many baths do you need? 1205 N Pitt St #1b has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1205 N Pitt St #1b has 0 half baths.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1205 N Pitt St #1b is a 1-bedroom unit.
- Do you want a basement? none of the units in this place have a basement.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
Planning on Selling?
If you’re planning to sell your home, Nesbitt Realty can help. Our Realtors are familiar with the real estate market in Northern Virginia. A Realtor can determine the best listing price for your property. We know how to market your home to get the best price as quickly as possibly. Nesbitt Realty knows how the home selling process works, so we are ready to assist you every step of the way. Nesbitt Realty has access to the MRIS (our local multiple listing service). MRIS is the MLS database that agents use to find homes for sale in the area. Our agent will add your property to it. Working with a Realtor will make the home selling process run smoothly and much simpler than if you attempt to do it on your own.