Do you have a home similar to 526 Gibbon St in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Thomas Shelton Estate:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 526 Gibbon St.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 526 Gibbon St.
- 526 Gibbon St is currently listed for $915,000.
A home that's seen very little activity when listed for months can be scary. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your interior row/townhouse getting?
- Is your interior row/townhouse listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Thomas Shelton Estate
Here are various reasons interior row/townhouses in 22314 will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your place in Thomas Shelton Estate? If so, it's recommended to investigate what interior row/townhouses have sold at Thomas Shelton Estate in 22314. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Colonial-style interior row/townhouse's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.