Stuart Nesbitt is local real estate pro specializing in 22314. 609 S Fayette St is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular home in Alexandria or Jefferson Homes. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically determine if buying a $749,000 3-bedroom 2-baths traditional property in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
Can you afford $749,000? Or is your budget closer to $711,550? If you can afford $786,450, should you pay $786,450?
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront abode?
- Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the neighborhood, like 609 S Fayette St or do you prefer the least expensive abode like 609 S Fayette St.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||17 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||10 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||12 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||4 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|