Are you a real estate seller with a residence in 22314 in Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in The Oronoco:
- the average number of days on the market is 159.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 601 N Fairfax St #513.
- the least expensive home on the market is 601 N Fairfax St #507.
- 601 N Fairfax St #507 is currently listed for $1,950,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your abode isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
Recently Sold At The Oronoco
Here are some reasons homes similar to 601 N Fairfax St #507 in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Odor — Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in The Oronoco? If so, it's recommended to contemplate what homes have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those homes can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your newer place of residence. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.