Do you have a condo similar to 1016 Prince St #1 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in The Courts:
- the average number of days on the market is 53.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 1198 Windrock Dr.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1016 Prince St #1.
- 1016 Prince St #1 is currently listed for $425,000.
A condo that's seen very little activity when listed for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At The Courts
Here are a number of reasons condos similar to 1016 Prince St #1 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your dwelling in The Courts? If so, it's advisable to find out about what homes have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those places can give a seller an idea of the list price for your 19th-century 1-bedroom property. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your dwelling. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.