Do you have a garage/parking space in 22314 in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 200.
- the most expensive garage/parking space on the market is 225 Strand St #403.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1517 King.
- 1111 Oronoco St #130 is currently listed for $690,000.
For several owners, a garage/parking space that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your garage/parking space getting?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
Here are some reasons garage/parking spaces similar to 1111 Oronoco St #130 in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your garage/parking space in Old Town Alexandria, it's intelligent to think about what homes have sold at Old Town Alexandria in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom garage/parking space's value. Email Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals! I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.