I like 524 N Washington St. This property in The City of Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let'stake a moment to decide your concerns so that you can realistically decide whether buying a 4-bedroom Federal-style property in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like federal detached homes, you'll love the neighborhood around 524 N Washington St.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Historic Old Town is natural gas.
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Remember, a small business like Nesbitt Realty can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals! in 22314?”]
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia. We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents love to help clients achieve their real estate goals!