Do you have a property in 22314 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Old Town Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 122.
- the most expensive property on the market is 225 Strand St #403.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1517 King.
- 905 Duke St is currently listed for $1,175,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a super Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
Here are collected reasons homes similar to 905 Duke St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- First Impression — Let's face it: various residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most properties have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your residence in Old Town Alexandria? If so, it's wise to investigate what homes have sold for in the surrounding place. Those homes can give a homeowner an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom home. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart Nesbitt's plan to market your residence. Stuart Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.