I'd like to talk about a honest agent I know named Stuart Nesbitt.
715 S Washington St #B-21 is a unique and interesting $259,000 1-bedroom home in 22314 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this post is to help you think through your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Gardens
- Is the transportation network important to you? bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station 1 to 3 miles
- Do you need a garage? none of the condos in this area have a garage.
- Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this neighborhood have a basement.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 715 S Washington St #B-21 is a 1-bedroom condo.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Watergate At Landmark||6 Active|
|River Towers||4 Active|
|Pointe At Park Center||3 Active|
|Mayflower Square||3 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||2 Active|
|Northampton Place||2 Active|
|Belle View Condominiums||2 Active|
|Park Place||2 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|Canterbury Square||2 Active|
|Sentinel of Landmark||2 Active|
|Bearings South||2 Active|
|Bolling Brook||2 Active|
|Potowmack Crossing||1 Active|
|Montebello Condo||1 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
|Pembrook Village||1 Active|
|The Plaza||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Club||1 Active|
|Manchester Lake||1 Active|
|Bearings North||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||1 Active|
|Old Town Gardens||1 Active|
|Palazzo At Park Center||1 Active|
|Templeton of Alexandria||1 Active|