Are you a seller with a dwelling in Alexandria, Virginia that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in 1600 Prince Street:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1600 Prince St #607.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1600 Prince St #607.
- 1600 Prince St #607 is currently listed for $409,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your penthouse isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At 1600 Prince Street
Here are some reasons homes similar to 1600 Prince St #607 in Alexandria will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Odor — Most penthouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you dreaming about selling your home in 1600 Prince Street? If so, it's recommended to investigate what places have sold at 1600 Prince Street in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your mid 20th-century penthouse's value. Phone Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your property. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your penthouse's market value.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.