I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents: Alan Clerinx.
1608 Suter St is a compelling home in Alexandria, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
My dream in this write-up is to help you decide your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314.
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
- How many baths do you need? 1608 Suter St has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1608 Suter St has 0 half baths.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1608 Suter St is a 2-bedroom townhouse.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Baggett Tract
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Baggett Tract? Here's what has Recently sold at Baggett Tract.
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in Alexandria
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.