I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents: Stuart Nesbitt.
I'd like to say that this place of residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $1,539,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
I'd like to take a moment to help you study exactly what your expectations are on your townhouse acquisition. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- Do you want the most expensive residence in the section, like 36 Wolfe St or do you prefer the least expensive property like 64 Wolfe St.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Do you need a handicap accessible dwelling? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in Harborside? Here's what has Recently sold at Harborside.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Harborside
What Subdivisions In 22314 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Old Town Alexandria||2 Active|
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs. in the City of Alexandria?”]