Julie Nesbitt is a full-time Realtor specializing in Alexandria, Virginia. I like 116 Prince St. This home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
I'd like to take a moment to advise you to study exactly what your selections are on your townhouse purchase in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
A few of your options include:
- Do you like masonry property? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town
- Do you need a handicap accessible property? Do you like steps?
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. in 22314?”]
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty's goal expectation is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.