- the average number of days on the market is 118.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 711 Prince St.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1126 Prince St.
- 418 Duke St is currently listed for $2,985,000.
- What are the average days on market in your enclave?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Old Town
$940,000: 111 N Payne St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2021-02-193 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,742 sqft Year built: 1880 SOLD!
$810,000: 403 Wilkes St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2021-02-233 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,236 sqft Year built: 1870 SOLD!
$955,000 : 1212 Oronoco St, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2021-03-104 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,950 sqft Year built: 1942 SOLD!
$640,000: 706 Prince St #12, Alexandria 22314
Sold on 2021-03-042 beds, 2 full baths Living area: 1,690 sqft Year built: 1802 SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.