Do you have a home in 22314 that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Port Royal Condominium:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive home on the market is 801 N Pitt St N #202.
- the least expensive property on the market is 801 N Pitt St #618.
- 801 N Pitt St N #202 is currently listed for $215,000.
For a number of owners, a place of residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
Recently Sold At Port Royal Condominium
Here are a number of reasons condos similar to 801 N Pitt St N #202 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every so often it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your dwelling in Port Royal Condominium, it's intelligent to contemplate what homes have sold at Port Royal Condominium in 22314 in Alexandria. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $215,000 condo's value. Call Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
How can we help?