Do you have a property in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Braddock Place Townhomes:
- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 1233 Madison St.
- the least expensive place on the market is 1255 Madison St.
- 1255 Madison St is currently listed for $849,000.
If your residence has been for sale for months with no buyers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Braddock Place Townhomes
Unicorn alert! Gorgeous 3 Bdrm 2.5 Bath Fee Simple TH – 1 Block to Metro with Private 1 Car Garage. This is the one you have been hoping to find. Perfect blend of modern construction, floor plan, and convenience. Metro AND private garage … [Read more]
Here are a few reasons homes will sometimes have little activity:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your residence in Braddock Place Townhomes? If so, it's suggested to compare what homes have sold at Braddock Place Townhomes in 22314. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your late 20th-century home's value. Call Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.